Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the iSkills.com website (the “Service”) operated by iSkills Institute Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
Completion of Course and Issuance of Certificate
The Institute reserves the right to determine students who have duly completed the course/training through assessments and complete attendance. Failure to complete assessments or classes as stipulated leads to forfeiture of certificate.
A certificate is issued to the successful completion of the course by the learner who has met the required academic portfolio standard and evaluation criteria of the institute and has also fulfilled all his/her financial obligations in terms of this training agreement.
In accordance with the above, the institute expressly reserves its rights to withhold any of such certificate until all the financial obligations referred to have been properly fulfilled.
- A student must attend a minimum of 25 queries (support) sessions to qualify for certificate.
- If a student doesn’t complete 100% of the assignments, no certificate will be issued
- If a student overall score is below 80%, no certificate will be issued.
- If a student plagiarise on any of the assignments, the student will forfeit the right to a certificate.
- If a student misses a project assignment deadline, then the student will lose 10% off the project assignment grade.
- If a student scores below 50% in any of the assignment, the student is required to take the assignment again.
Payment of Fees:
The student accepts full responsibility for payment of tuition fees and understands that the failure to complete payment will result in de-registration and the student will be stopped from continuing the program while forfeiting the right to complete the course unless he pays the balance along with the differential course fees if any.*
Note – If due to special circumstances you require a few extra days to complete the payment, the student must request permission from the institute. If the payment isn’t completed even after the extra time given, the student’s enrolment will be cancelled and no refund will be made.
iSkills Institute Limited, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the program or subscriptions. Any Program or Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then current Billing Cycle.
iSkills Institute Limited, will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in program or subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Program or Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Program or Subscription fee amount.
Offers and Promotions
We may provide some promotional offers for the course occasionally. At that time you may see the changes in the prices for the courses. As you enrolled before/after the offer you are not eligible to receive a fees refund.
Some of our programs or products are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed on a periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a usage basis, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing our programs or products.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or iSkills Institute Limited cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting iSkills Institute Limited customer support team.
A valid payment method, including credit card, Bank Account, Mobile Wallets, Payoneer or PayPal, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide iSkills Institute Limited with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize iSkills Institute Limited to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, iSkills Institute Limited will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Free Trial Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply if you have a Free Trial Period with iSkills Institute Limited subscription.
- The free trial shall last for a period of 7-days only. After the 7-day free trial, regular price for the subscription will be charged.
- Personal and Teams All-Access customers are permitted to sign up for one free trial. If a customer attempts to sign up for multiple free trials, iSkills Institute Limited reserves the right to revoke the free trial and cancel the account.
- All customers signing up for the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the free trial period finishes.
- Customers not wishing to continue the subscription service once the free trial ends must cancel the subscription by using their online account management page or by contacting iSkills Institute Limited customer support team. Reminder emails will be sent out 1 day before the first payment is due.
- Offer applies to new customers only who select the 7-Day Free Trial option when signing up for a iSkills Institute Limited subscription.
- Notice will be sent if payment fails for any reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
- iSkills Institute Limited reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
- iSkills Institute Limited reviews all orders and reserves the right to deny or cancel subscription packages at any time for any reason.
- iSkills Institute Limited Terms and Conditions apply.
Refund and Cancellation
- A student here is referred to any person that purchase, access or use any of our Programs, Products and Services.
- A cancellation is not allowed, all purchase is final however, you can transfer your course access if you haven’t logged in or started the course.
- A refund is only granted if a student takes the course, does all the assignment, implement our challenge task and didn’t see any results after the student used our support, resources and implemented consistently what was taught within 15 days or mentioned on individual training page.
- A student is not entitled to a refund if the refund claim period is passed.
- A student forfeit the right for a refund if the student does not start or finish the course within allowed refund claim period.
- A student that joins the course on flexible payment terms forfeit the right to a refund.
- A student that has an outstanding payment is not qualified for a refund.
- A student forfeit the right for a refund once the student download any of our course materials.
- A failure to pay an instalment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your access to our Programs, Products and Services.
- The refund window is 15 days (Full 15 Days ) from the day of start of their training program. This guarantee is for a full 15 days, which is more than enough time to go through the some classes and understand if you want to continue or not.
- Usage based or subscription based trainings are entitled to provide full refund option before 10 hours of watchtime.
We will review your refund request and if you meet the refund policy requirement then a refund will be granted. We would respond to refund request within 5-14 working days.
Job Guarantee Policy
There is no any guarantee of job, traffic, ranking or revenue.
Cancellation of Enrolment
In case of requests to cancel enrolment in any of our programs, we are not liable for any refunds whatsoever. The Institute will not be able to refund the fees on enrolments that have already been confirmed, ie; class has been scheduled, attended a few classes or given the login credentials.
If a student doesn’t attend any scheduled classes and requests for a refund, the Institute is not liable to refund any of the fees.
- If the student is unable to uphold the Student Agreement there will be no refund.
- In case a student pays a token advance as a part of an offer or to reserve their admission for a later date, the Institute isn’t liable to refund any of the advance payment that has been made, should the student change their mind about the course enrolment.
Unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds on our courses/programs because you changed your mind. If you decide to change your mind about your enrolment, any fees paid prior to the discontinuation of the course will not be refunded.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorisation. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Each account is just for one person. Account sharing is not allowed, and will lead to account termination without a refund.
Unless you have written permission from iSkills Institute Limited, you are not allowed to resell our programs, videos, audios, written notes, logins, resources, plugins, hosting, themes or any other products. The violation results in immediate termination of the accounts of involved parties without refunds. We'll also initiate legal process.
It's important to note that any violations of these terms can result in permanent removal from the program without refunds. This includes spreading negativity about iSkills, its programs, support team, or mentor anywhere outside of iSkills.
We take our reputation seriously and expect our students to act in a professional and respectful manner when representing our institution. Any behavior that is deemed harmful or inappropriate can result in immediate termination of access without any refunds.
We want our students to succeed in their learning journey, and we strive to provide the necessary support and resources to help them achieve their goals. However, we also expect our students to adhere to our policies and guidelines, which are in place to ensure a fair and positive learning environment for everyone.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by iSkills Institute Limited.
iSkills Institute Limited, has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that iSkills Institute Limited, shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
We will terminate your account if:
- You're found misleading your fellows or trainees.
- You're found misusing iSkills products, services, resources, support or platform.
- You're found using iSkills resources on your clients' websites.
- You're found doing something with bad intentions.
- You're involved in any activity that may harm integrity, usefulness, reputation of iSkills, it's team, mentors, trainees, staff or anyone connected to these.
- In case of termination, you'll lose access to LMS, Social media groups, support, resources, apps and anything connected to iSkills and you won't be entitled for any refunds.
If you wish to terminate your account yourself, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, digital content and other materials used in the course of the training are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
As an attendee of our course or programs you (and/or your employer) shall not obtain any right to the course materials. These materials may also not be shared in any way. If any course content would be shared, we may deny you further access to the course and/or the online learning environment. It is strictly forbidden to use any of our content (videos, reading list, exercises, material) for commercial digital marketing training/services/workshops, whether during the course or thereafter..
If you violate our intellectual property rights, you will pay us a penalty of $25,000 per violation, plus an additional $1,500 for each day that the violation continues. This penalty shall apply in addition to a claim for damages and may not be mitigated by a court.
iSkills Institute Limited does not grant any form of copyright to its materials (both hard and soft copies). Students do not have the right to incorporate materials into their presentations, sell, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, display, distribute, make other versions of, disclose and sublicense materials to third parties or members of the public Students shall not use, commercialise our materials to any person or entity.
Conflict of Interest
Students are not allowed to introduce/offer side businesses or jobs to trainees, mentors, coaches and all other employees of iSkills Institute Limited.
Threats and Harassment
Use of violence, verbal threat or physical harassment on fellow students and all employees of iSkills Institute Limited is strictly prohibited.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iSkills Institute Limited and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of our website, programs or products, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Updates and Effective Date
iSkills Institute Limited reserves the right to make changes to these Training Terms and Conditions at any time. .
You are responsible for periodically reviewing our Sites and these Training Terms and Conditions to check for any updates or changes.
If you have any questions concerning these Training Terms and Conditions, kindly email: iskillspk[@]gmail.com with your questions and expect a response within 1-5 working days.
BY MAKING PAYMENT FOR ANY OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS OR PRODUCTS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME. ANY BREACH OF ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED WILL LEAD TO SERIOUS SANCTIONS AS DETERMINED BY iSKILLS INSTITUTE LIMITED.
Last updated: 15th February, 2023 – 12:24PM